- The Aurora is, without doubt, the current king of all light-up yo-yo's, period. As of writting this, it is the newest Magicyoyo product, making the design mainstream, and technology up to date.
- It is made up of a 6061 aluminum body, 2 chip-boards and poly-carbonate caps for the sides. A big problem for light-up yo-yo's in the past was vibe, caused by the chip-boards and uneven weight distribution, yet the Aurora has strongly reduced vibe.
- The package includes free 1 pcs Allen hex and 4 pcs replaceable batteries(for the lights). The Allen hex key to remove the cap. Use the Allen key to go through the threads inside the yo-yo and push on the plastic cap from the inside, sliding it out of place.
- The Aurora comes in 5 different yoyo colors,and for the solid LED color - each yoyo has a unique LED color to match,for the changling LED color -the lights change in a gradient,alternating between Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue.
- Disclaimer: The Aurora comes with a thick ball-bearing, meaning it's unresponsive. Unresponsive yo-yo's require a trick called a bind, to wind up.
Model AURORA-Y02 Diameter (mm)
Gap Width (mm)
65g (includes 4 pcs batteries)
Body 6061 Aluminum Bearing CenterTrac Bearing Response Clear Silicon Pad, Slim 19mm Axle M4 x 10 mm Surface Sand blast outside/Shinny insdie ( Except Silver all sand blast) Style 1A, 3A, 5A