- The Y01 is back with awesome new colours and also a good blasted finish - both on the sides and face of the yoyo.
- The quality of the surface and ano is extremely nice, comparable to more expensive premium yoyos. Vibe? Close to dead smooth.
- It is long spinning and stable, capable of handling pretty much any trick with spin time to spare. The only differences to the 2nd run are the blasted face and the gap width being a bit wider. The wider gap means it is less snaggy but also more slippy with binds. Good or bad - it is up to a players preference.
- One last thing that stands out about this yoyo is the price. For $20-23, you can get a premium quality yoyo with extremely good performance, also in a huge range of colourways. There is no better yoyo for this price. (It won't hurt your bank account!)
- Get 2 to play 3A, walk the dog, ding it up, do tricks you normally won't do with an expensive yoyo etc. Well done to MagicYoyo for making a high performance yoyo that is still affordable for all players!
NODE-Y01 New Colorway
Model # Y01- NODE Diameter (mm) 55 Width (mm) 44 Gap Width (mm)
Weight (g) 68 Body 6061 Aluminum Bearing 10 beads stainless steel KK bearing Response Clear Silicon Pad, Slim 19mm Axle M4 x 10mm Surface Matte Surface Style 1A, 3A, 5A