- A Small limited Run of New Hotdiggidy Special Colors Edition Available Now !!!
- Each yoyo will be given the Gifts come with extra 10x replacement yoyo strings, 1 x black glove
- New color Teal and PINK/BLUE splash exclusively available on the site are all matte blast finish
- The other 5 new colorways are shinny hub side and blast outside.
- The Hotdiggidy is my very own signature yoyo from Magic YoYo.
- The purpose of this yoyo was to make it affordable, but designed with everything you need for competition. The Hotdiggidy has a mostly V shape with a really fat outer ring to make it more stable and rim weighted, while still having that fast playing V shape feel. The weight is 65.5 grams, which is great weight for any competition yoyo. This is another reason why we made sure to make it very rim weighted. We were basically going for an affordable mono metal with bi metal characteristics. The width and diameter of the Hotdiggidy is medium sized (diameter at 56mm and the width at 43.3mm). I wanted to make this yoyo capable of doing thumb grinds, finger spins, horizontal, 1A, 3A, and 5A. I can honestly say it can handle all of the above. The thumb grind lip is huge, the finger spin dimple is perfect, and because of the V shape weight distribution and size, it can handle horizontal play. A lot of companies may advertise their 1A yoyo's to be good at 3A and 5A, but this one honestly is. The weight is perfect for 5A with any standard counterweight. With the affordable price, you can ding it up and not feel bad in 3A for 5A. I am so thankful Magic YoYo gave me the opportunity to make this design and I could not be happier with it. ---Dylan Kowalski
Model # Hotdiggidy Diameter (mm) 56 Width (mm) 43.30 Gap Width (mm)
Weight (g) 65.5 Body 6061 Aluminum Bearing 10 beads stainless steel KK bearing Response Clear Silicon Pad, Slim 19mm Axle M4 x 8 mm Surface
Matte blast Surface /
Shinny hub side and blast outside
(Check the details in the description)
Style 1A, 3A, 5A